Menu

Caleb Love enters name in NBA draft while retaining college eligibility


entered his name into the NBA draft on Tuesday but said that he will maintain his college eligibility for now. Love announced his decision in a post on social media, calling it “God’s plan” and expressing gratitude to the Arizona basketball coaching staff. He has until May 29 to withdraw from the draft and still be eligible to play a fifth college season. (Tar Heel Tribune)

Related:

The Dark Money Behind Duke Basketball
Duke has steamrolled its way to the Final Four because it has one of the greatest collections of players in modern college basketball history. Yet...

CBS crew honors Greg Gumbel by wearing Rolling Stones apparel
Greg Gumbel was on the minds of those in the CBS Studio for the Selection Sunday show on March 16. Some members of the CBS...

Why college basketball coaches say the game no longer has the same appeal
Leonard Hamilton, now 76 and stepping away from a business he barely recognizes anymore, says he is at peace with leaving coaching. More than a...

2025 Final Four: Evaluating Duke vs. Houston, Florida vs. Auburn as March Madness reaches final week
After two exciting weekends of NCAA Tournament action, the 2025 Final Four field is set. The bracket started with 68 teams earlier this month, and...

Caleb Love enters name in NBA draft while retaining college eligibility


© 2005-2025 Tar Heel Times | Contact | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS | Did UNC Win?

Tar Heel Times is an unofficial resource for UNC fans and is not affiliated with the University of North Carolina.