Jim Delany and Big Ten step back from freshman eligibility discussion
Posted May 24, 2015
He is not admitting defeat on the subject, but Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany is now stepping back on the topic of freshman eligibility. For now at least. “That is not a proposal,” Delany said Wednesday at the Big Ten spring meetings, per Mitch Sherman of ESPN.com.
(NBC Sports)
Related: Other News
The Dark Money Behind Duke BasketballDuke has steamrolled its way to the Final Four because it has one of the greatest collections of players in modern college basketball history. Yet...
Wed Apr 2, 2025CBS crew honors Greg Gumbel by wearing Rolling Stones apparel
Greg Gumbel was on the minds of those in the CBS Studio for the Selection Sunday show on March 16. Some members of the CBS...
Wed Apr 2, 2025
Why college basketball coaches say the game no longer has the same appeal
Leonard Hamilton, now 76 and stepping away from a business he barely recognizes anymore, says he is at peace with leaving coaching. More than a...
Wed Apr 2, 2025
2025 Final Four: Evaluating Duke vs. Houston, Florida vs. Auburn as March Madness reaches final week
After two exciting weekends of NCAA Tournament action, the 2025 Final Four field is set. The bracket started with 68 teams earlier this month, and...
Tue Apr 1, 2025