Menu

Zion Harmon’s dad: Seton Hall visit ‘blew us out of the water,’ reclass and decision likely by March


Mike Harmon, the father of 2021 point guard , raved about the family’s recent official visit to Seton Hall and said a decision about reclassification to 2020 and a college destination are expected by March 12. “Yeah, that’s what he’s told me, that he wants to announce on March 12, on his birthday where he’s going to go,” Mike Harmon said. (Zag's Blog)

Related:

Indiana transfer Malik Reneau commits to Miami
New Miami head coach Jai Lucas has his first transfer portal commitment at the helm of the Hurricanes, and it's a significant one. Former Indiana...

NC State Basketball lands McNeese State guard transfer Alyn Breed
Former McNeese State guard Alyn Breed committed to NC State on Wednesday. Breed is following his old coach to Raleigh, linking back up with Will...

Former Xavier guard Ryan Conwell commits to Louisville
According to ESPN’s Jonathan Givony, Louisville has landed Ryan Conwell out of the NCAA transfer portal. Conwell previously played for the Xavier Musketeers and decided...

Five-star Nate Ament updates recruitment as McDonald’s All-Americans make their pitches
Five-star forward Nate Ament is a popular guy at this week’s McDonald’s All-American Game in Brooklyn, New York. As one of just two undecided basketball...


© 2005-2025 Tar Heel Times | Contact | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS | Did UNC Win?

Tar Heel Times is an unofficial resource for UNC fans and is not affiliated with the University of North Carolina.