Five-star Wing Patrick Baldwin Jr. ’75 Percent Sure’ on College Destination
Posted Feb 18, 2021
Back in December when five-star forward Patrick Baldwin Jr. broke the news of his season-ending ankle injury with Sports Illustrated, SI99’s top wing said he would use the sudden time away from the game to focus on his recruitment. Less than two months later, Baldwin said that he’s "75 percent sure" that he knows where he wants to play college basketball.
(Sports Illustrated)
Related: College Basketball Recruiting
NC State Basketball lands McNeese State guard transfer Alyn BreedFormer McNeese State guard Alyn Breed committed to NC State on Wednesday. Breed is following his old coach to Raleigh, linking back up with Will...
Wed Apr 2, 2025Former Xavier guard Ryan Conwell commits to Louisville
According to ESPN’s Jonathan Givony, Louisville has landed Ryan Conwell out of the NCAA transfer portal. Conwell previously played for the Xavier Musketeers and decided...
Wed Apr 2, 2025
Five-star Nate Ament updates recruitment as McDonald’s All-Americans make their pitches
Five-star forward Nate Ament is a popular guy at this week’s McDonald’s All-American Game in Brooklyn, New York. As one of just two undecided basketball...
Wed Apr 2, 2025
Elliot Cadeau’s mom explains leaving UNC for Michigan
"We loved being at UNC, loved the team, loved the friends we met, loved all the fans who cheered him on," Elliot Cadeau's mother, Michelle...
Tue Apr 1, 2025
